General

1. Idea title

what a mess this user feedback is! obviously nobody will be able to vote meaningfully for tasks this messed up. just give us a forum, don't waste time with this stuff!

for the record i couldn't use write, it messed with my mojo. you should not have to press backspace twice to undo one return. you should not lose the ability to edit markup after you type it. i like the way that iA writer does this, so you can still see and remove the markup after you type it, it's not like markdown is that distracting. anyway, enough from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please, allow to force the tabs position in the preferences. I would like to keep them all in the left side :) Thanks!

Please, allow to force the tabs position in the preferences. I would like to keep them all in the left side :) Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. (Inline) Comments

Personally, whether I write or reread, I find myself adding comments to the text all the time. So I'd like to have this ability here.
    It could start very simple. For instance, in WriteMonkey (that uses Markdown/Textile as well) any paragraph that starts with a double slash is a comment. It has different color and doesn't add to the word count.
    Scrivener has something called annotations that doesn't add to the word count as well.
    Of course, you could also go further. You could (optionally) show comments to the right from the text (a bit like, say, here: http://tsi.github.io/inlineDisqussions/ ),…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tabs stacking

It would be nice to be able to stack tabs into groups. When I have many tabs, I don't see full captions of them, tabs stacking would be a nice way to solve this

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Markdown exportation and ghost blog interaction

Exportation to Markdown syntax.
    Ghost blog interaction.
    Love the soft, keep it up!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are already working Markdown syntax. We realize that Textile is not enough. ETA is mid-November. As for integration with blogging platforms, we have that on our list for 2015, but in all honesty Ghost is not a the top of our list. Wordpress is.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base