I suggest you ...

Android version

and others mobile platforms (IOS, Windows Phone etc.)

229 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael Remy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dont wanna switch to iA Writer just because I can't Write! on my smartphone ... would love an Android version!

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome, especially since chrome os is adding android support / play store. It will encompass android + fire + chrome os all at once.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm considering switching to another program because of the lack of mobile app. I really don't want to but it's a hassle to move the work to an app and back to Write.

This would make me buy the app. I don't do enough PC exclusive writing to buy it without a mobile app. I would definitely be willing to pay $15 for the desktop version + $5 (or $4.99 whatever) for the mobile version and be fine with the $5/year for syncing. I have a free notes app that syncs between my android and my PC right now, but it's a bit limited in functionality and I would be willing to pay for a good replacement as long as it syncs between devices.

Android version or phone app is a CRITICAL part of "being productive", Please, we need an app for Write!

• A random person commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please make an Android app! Please, please, please!

But please don't have in-app purchases if we already pay for a subscription. That'd be messed up. It'd be like Netflix charging customers to use their mobile app... But it'd be okay if it were optional, and not mandatory.

Please bring us an Android version, plus provide in-app subscription. because I can use my phone credit to pay the subscription fee

• L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to add/edit notes and documents from my phone. Or I'd just like to be able access them at the very least without have to fiddle with the sharing link.

The best writing software i have ever used. And i have used it all. Write is so elegant to use, hoping to make it my daily writing driver. This is so fast on windows, please support Android too.

None of the "great" writing apps have universal support. Please be the first, I really need a great app like this to work on my Android phone, iOS tablet and Linux workstation.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base